Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I have lots of photos for you so let's get started :)

01/12 - I am in super baby mode !!! My next door neighbour gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy this afternoon and I decorated the front garden (together with DH) with lots of blue !!!



01/13 - The stork in our front garden to let everyone know in the neighbourhood that Kris has been born.



01/14 - The card to announce the birth of the son of our neighbours. So cute :) !



01/15 - This is a little part of our livingroom. I want to change the livingroom (new couch, new colors) but DH isnt convinced yet. Still got a few months to convince him ! :)



01/16 - I went shopping to the cutest babystore we have here in The Netherlands. The store is called 'Lief!' (which means sweet) and luckily they are very expensive otherwise I would've bought all the items in the store !! haha



01/17 - My son Jasper was home late from going out to dinner saturday evening and had to get up early to go swimming on sundaymorning so I wasnt surprised he fell asleep in the afternoon. Finally a photo without him looking goofy :)



01/18 - I see this login screen way too often ! :)



01/19 - I bought some donuts this morning and I can only say that they look delicious. I havent tried them yet but I know I will as soon as I have posted this message to my blog !!


That's it from me :) I hope you've enjoyed my photos and see you again next week !!

Hugz,

Biancka

2 comments:

Molytail said...

Lovely photos!

Congratulations to your neighbour on the birth of her baby boy! It was very sweet of you to decorate for her :-)

Those donuts look delicious! Love the sleeping child picture ~ one of those rare QUIET moments eh? *grin*

Molytail said...

Did you decide to stop doing this? *curious*

Post a Comment

About Me

Biancka
Warnsveld, Netherlands
I am a 35 year old SAHM who loves photography :)
View my complete profile

Weapons of Choice


-----

* Canon Powershot A720 IS
* Canon Powershot SX120 IS
* Canon EOS 450D