Saturday, January 2, 2010
We bought a new camera today. Woohey !!! I now am the proud owner of the Canon Powershot SX120 IS. I do have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the photos taken inside because a lot were blurry. I might have to use the flash a bit more often. Going to give the camera a few more days to convince me and otherwise I am going to return and trade it for another camera for sure :) Macro works like a treat and I love using macro.

My second photo of 2010 is a photo of my sons lunch :)


He was enjoying it very much :)

Hugz,

Biancka

2 comments:

Nathy said...

Happy New year Biancka, and congrats on your new camera :)
I love love food pictures, and this is one yummy one.
I cant wait to see more !

Jenna said...

I almost forgot to stop by, slap me already!...but I LOVE all your photos..so much clarity and I'm jealous on the new camera, but you SO deserve it! *lol* xoxo

Post a Comment

About Me

Biancka
Warnsveld, Netherlands
I am a 35 year old SAHM who loves photography :)
View my complete profile

Weapons of Choice


-----

* Canon Powershot A720 IS
* Canon Powershot SX120 IS
* Canon EOS 450D