Friday, January 8, 2010
I've spend the last two nights sleeping on the couch. Don't worry, I am not having marital problems but I am having problems with my chronic illness. I find that I sleep better on the couch when my achalasia bothers me. Not that I get a lot of sleep on the couch. haha I tend to watch tv till 2 in the morning and then fall asleep. I have to wake up at 6.45 so those are short nights. Anyway, since I sleep on the couch from time to time I decided to have a pillow & duvet in the closet downstairs. That gave me an excuse to shop for a cutie duvet cover and I got a very girly one :) I'm the only one who uses it so no complains from DH about a pink-ish duvet cover.


I love polkadots !!! :)

Hugz,

Biancka

1 comments:

~Susie~ said...

My DD love polkadots :)) Love the color, great photo!

Post a Comment

About Me

Biancka
Warnsveld, Netherlands
I am a 35 year old SAHM who loves photography :)
View my complete profile

Weapons of Choice


-----

* Canon Powershot A720 IS
* Canon Powershot SX120 IS
* Canon EOS 450D